Italian Green Beans
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 lbs. green beans or other string beans
- 10 oz. plum tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- Salt, pepper
- In a large skillet over low heat, warm the olive oil
- Add the garlic and fry gently until translucent, about 3 minutes.(Don't let the garlic burn. If it does, start over - burned garlic will ruin any dish.)
- Add the green beans and tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lower the heat and cook approximately 15 minutes, until the beans are tender.
This recipe comes from Green Beans N' More website.