Services at west coast for your car
The front-wheel drive train:
There are two types of car one is a rear-wheel car that is pushed by the back wheels, front- drive a car that is pulled by the front wheels. Unlike the rear wheel drivetrain where the power is transferred through the long drive shaft, in front wheel car the torque drives power from the engine and directly supplies it to front wheels. Fitting every drivetrain components at the front means the engine orientation remains different in front wheel cars. The front-wheel cars have a component that is similar to the rear wheel cars. However, the only difference remains the transmission, in front wheel car the cars have transaxle, a combination of transmission and axle function. The long drive shaft is replaced in front wheel car with a half-shaft that performs the role of the torque directly transferring the power to the wheels.
Why is it important to have Drivetrain Maintenance?
Most likely every part of the car requires fluid for the optimal functioning of the car or the function. An automobile manufacturer always recommends keeping the proper checking on the fluid after every 15,000 miles. There is a replacement of the fluid and this must accompany filter check at about 70,000 to 100,000 miles. A differential fluid should be checked on a regular basis at about the same mileage.
A difference of prices for brake pad replacement:
- At normal companies, one has to pay dollar 209.95 for 3 series replacement while at West Coast the price is dollar 179.50.
- With the service of a normal company one will pay dollar 229.95 for five series replacement, with the west coast, one has to pay dollar 195.95 that is almost 35 dollar difference.
- The prices at a competitor are dollar 269.95 for X3 replacement, at west coast one will pay dollar 239.50.
- For the X5 replacement, the price at West Coast is dollar 209.95 which is almost 30 dollars lower in comparison to normal brands.
Price of brake pads per axle:
- With the service of a normal company one might not be able to get following services at free of cost:
- Road testing
- Car cleaning including wash and vacuum
- Inspection of a lamp from both exteriorly and interiorly.
The replacement of the brake pads per axle is done with the best professional service. It is easy to access the BMW service in Montclair by visiting the official website or placing a call.