Star projectors are these compact projectors that were made to be appreciated. These projects various colors and various shapes in various sizes. The market is kids since these things are usually placed in kids rooms to gaze, appreciate and play. Just as there are people that buy star projectors because the concept is simple many people are also making it as well. There is a site named topprobe and if you’re interested, click the hyperlink.
In fact, there are a lot of tutorials on how you can make your own star projector. While the concept is easy, it can’t be denied that making your own ain’t for everybody. There are many reasons why but the question still remains, should you make your own star projector or buy one?
Why You should make one:
If you are well capable of doing it on your own, if you have the time or the imagination, this can be done. Making a star projector is not impossible, it’s just that there are many reasons not to make one. Below you can find the pros and cons of making a star projector of your own
- It’s going to be a unique piece
- It’s cheaper
- It will make your kid proud
- It will increase your self-esteem
- You know how to fix it if it’s broken
- You can make one without the electronics to make it safer for kids
- You can make your own design
- You can change the design
- It might just be a time waster
- You might not make it successfully the first time
- You might spend more time doing it
- You might waste more money because of it
Why You should buy one:
There is always a shortcut for everything and for the people that don’t want to be hassled with making a star projector, these people will buy it. It’s not bad nevertheless. Below you can find the pros and the cons on why you should buy a star projector:
- It makes your life easier
- It offers great convenience
- The product looks way better looking than any DIY
- It’s less time consuming
- You won’t be able to fix it once it’s broken
- You won’t be able to customize it
- There are small parts that might be dangerous for your kids
- Either you buy a battery operated or with an outlet, these things are still harmful to your kids and will need to be monitored.
Star projectors offer this unique way of making your kid’s room pop. Its designs have this “wow” factor that kids will love turning off their lights. It can’t be denied that because of its popularity that these products are bought by many people, and because of its simple concept many people are trying to make one as well too. The fact is everyone can make a star projector but there are only a few that makes them. With all the pros and cons of making or buying, its now up to you to decide. Either way, you can never get it wrong in having a star projector made or bought.