Use slippers on your hardwood floors at ease!
House floors dignify your abode and define its appearance. If you want your house to appear elegant, you will have to take measures to preserve their shine and beauty. There are generally two kinds of floorings in houses, tile flooring or hardwood floor and it becomes absolutely necessary to know tips for living with on hardwood or tile floors to keep both of them on their original new state.
Maintain your floor by using best slippers
Of course, choosing the right slipper purchase may help you to keep your floor awesome without any damage. Care of hardwood flooring is easy and the only pain you have to take is sweeping and mopping. The broom to be used for sweeping should be soft bristled and the mop for dusting should be dry and made of microfiber. You can use vacuum cleaner to remove dust trapped in between the floor boards. Remember, you need to clean the floor daily with the prescribed product and this you can inquire from the wood flooring professional. Using slippers may reduce the occurrence of dirt in your floor. Mainly, it avoids damage in the floor.
Here is a schedule which you may follow to protect your floor from accumulation of dirt or other fowl particles. Go through it and implement it to the maximum extent possible.
- Sweep the floor or wipe with dry dust mop daily.
- Set the vacuum cleaner on bare floor mode and vacuum the floor every weekend.
- Get the prescribe floor cleaner and clean the floor every month using it.
- Ensure maintenance coating once in three to five years.
- Refinish the floor once in a decade.
Tips for maintenance of tile floors using slippers
Whilst coming to the tile floor, the slipper selection may also differ from one another. You can opt for the best one by visiting the right slipper site online. Tile floors are user friendly and maintaining them is a child’s play. To prevent dullness form gulping your tile floor, you need to vacuum it and sweep it diurnally. Resistance to dirt is an inbuilt quality, but grit and sand are inevitable enemies. Here are some tips to save the luster of your tiles for lifetime-
- Cleaning with mild detergent is advised.
- Always use clean water in your tiles as dirty water may make your tiled floor cloudy.
- Use of a sponge mop is not good for tiles, chamois- type or rag mop are the best.
Make your home a heaven of beauty with proper maintenance.