REQUIRED SKILLS TO BECOME A COLDFUSION PROGRAMMER
A ColdFusion programmer or developer is one of the most sought-after jobs in the Information Technology (IT) industry for several years. ColdFusion developers roughly make more than fifty-thousand dollars a year or more depending on the project they are developing or the program they are running and the company that they are serving.
If you are a software programmer who wishes to become a ColdFusion programmer or developer you need to master or study ColdFusion programming in order for you to acquire a certain set of programming skills that is essentially needed in the ColdFusion language.
First, you must have an excellent Structured Query Language or SQL server database skills which has strong and effective problem-solving skills. Most companies that hire ColdFusion programmers require their applicants to have reputable years of experience in the field of computer programming which is expert in developing web applications that are complex in nature as well as a good or outstanding work ethic to become an asset of the company.
Most ColdFusion developer resumes require the applicants to also be sociable and a team player because companies that hire these kinds of software developers and programmers need someone who functions off and of the work.
They have huge responsibilities in terms of ColdFusion and SQL programming application traits:
- Knowledge of enterprise system
- E-recruiting, Performance Evaluations, Onboarding, Human Resources, CRM, SFA, and ERP are a plus.
- Experience with Extract, Transformation, and Load (ETL) tools is a plus.
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard processes.
- Work experience with a product-oriented software development organization a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience working in a multi-team environment
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work in an Agile environment
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or similar
- Graduating GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Additional Expertise Desired
- Customer Facing
- High Transaction Volume
- Mission Critical
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Must have five years or more experience in Software and/or Application Development
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Experience with ColdFusion, Exposure to CFC’s, Custom tags, and Frameworks (ColdBox, FuseBox, Mach II, etc.)
- Strong MS SQL experience and database development using T-SQL
- Strong knowledge of data structures, Design Patterns, and N-Tier Architecture
- Must be familiar with the basic and common developer devices and tools such as Eclipse, SubVersion, Perforce, or the like; Experience with writing & consuming RESTful web services