Right from small startups and businesses to large business, having a video is of prime importance in today’s marketing world. In this world of video marketing having a business explainer video is a valuable investment for any business. They act as a foundation for any of the video campaigns.They are creatively designed, are approachable and multi functional, they have an effect on existing and new customers and showcase personality. If you need to enhance your product in the market or want your business need to be noticed it’s a worthwhile option to do this by creating explainer videos for business. Sometimes a short spanned video which is quick and easy is all you need to help people understand how your product or solution can solve a problem.
What a business explainer video is?
A business explainer video is a short 30 to 90 minute video that showcases and explains your business and its goals. An effective explainer video can impact the audience by illustrating a problem that a customer faces and how your service or product can resolve their issue. The most common mode for explainer videos is animation.
Factors that affect the cost of an explainer video–
- The style of video- 2D animation, 3D animation or live action
- The span of the video
- The time taken to create an explainer video
Animation explainer videos
An animated explainer video for businesses serves as a perfect tool for attracting viewers to your website and letting them know of your key features and benefits of your products and services.
Advantages of these videos
- Videos are cost-effective
- They work perfectly on mobiles as they convenient adjust to small screens
- Animated videos can help you rank better on sites like Google.
- They build strong branding
- It calls for better Return on Investment
- Videos are always easy to post and share.
- Videos are called to be versatile creatures as one can publish videos on various websites and social networks.
The various styles of animation available are – 3D animation, 2D animation, Motion Graphics, Stop Motion Animation and whiteboard animation.
Animated presentations using visual aids are found to be more persuasive than unaided presentations. Animated explainer videos include audio and visual communication that captivates the perception of viewers.